In The Greenhouse
Ventilate and shade plants in the greenhouse on warm days.
Make sure you check plants in the greenhouse daily and water if soil is dry.
Move tender plants outside for the summer.
Spray tomato flowers with water to encourage the fruit to set.
Sow basil seeds in containers.
Keep the atmosphere moist to avoid problems with red spider mite.
This Month's Key Tips
- Hoe borders regularly to keep weeds down
- Be water-wise and keep plants hydrated
- Pinch out side shoots on tomatoes
- Prune spring flowering shrubs
- Mow lawns weekly
- Shade greenhouses to keep cool and prevent scorch