In The Greenhouse
Ventilate and shade plants in the greenhouse on warm days.
Move tender plants outside for the summer.
Keep the atmosphere moist to avoid problems with red spider mite.
Spray tomato flowers with water to encourage the fruit to set.
Sow basil seeds in containers.
Shade greenhouse to keep cool and prevent scorch
- Hoe borders regularly to keep weeds down.
- Be water-wise and keep plants hydrated.
- Pinch out sideshoots on tomatoes.
- Harvest lettuce, raddish, other salads and early potatoes.
- Prune spring flowering shrubs.
- Shade greenhouse to keep them cool and prevent scorch.
- Mow lawns weekly.